Here's a list of weather cancellations and postponements in Corpus Christi
City of Corpus Christi
- The City of Corpus Christi Emergency Operations Center will be partially activated beginning Thursday night to monitor and take action as needed for potential flooding.
- Senior Centers will be closed.
- Recreation Centers will be closed.
- Gymnasiums and public pools will be closed.
- Public libraries will be closed both Friday and Saturday.
- Galvan House closed.
- Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve & Learning Center closed.
Corpus Christi ISD
- CCISD will operate on a two-hour weather delay for students, staff, and morning bus routes. Elementary schools will begin at 9:50 a.m. Middle and high schools will begin at 10:50 a.m. Staff are to report to work two hours later than usual, unless instructed otherwise by their supervisor. CCISD will announce further schedule changes if needed.
Tamu— KINGSVILLE Campus will be closed Friday, in lieu of the expected weather and possible flooding conditions, university officials said. The campus will reopen on Monday.
The district's superintendent has announced school has been cancelled on Friday, Sept. 14 for students and staff.
Diocese of Corpus Christi
Catholic Schools will be closed Friday, Sept. 14. That does not include Incarnate Word
Tuloso Midway, Aransas Pass, Alice Rivera and Kingsville will be closed Friday
West Oso will delay start by two hours